How can I pay my negative balance?

Created by Fahad Aldossari, Modified on Wed, 18 May 2022 at 10:22 PM by Fahad Aldossari

You can pay through STCPAY in the business payments you’ll find BARQ, after making the payment keep the transaction reference and fill 

the form 


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We apprciate your effort and will try to fix the article